A week long Sri Lanka wildlife safari tour lets you explore the jungles and rain forest in search of leopards, elephants, crocodiles, deer, exotic birds and vibrant flora. Enjoy these unique wildlife safaris in Sri Lanka, spot the exotic birds and vivid flora and spices that make the island truly vibrant.
Day 1, 2 & 3 – Sinharaja Forest
Day 4,5, 6 and 7– Yala & Udawalawe
Udawalawe is an important habitat for Sri Lankan elephants, which are relatively easy to see in its open habitats. Many elephants are attracted to the park because of the Udawalawe reservoir.
The Rusty-spotted cat, fishing cat and Sri Lankan leopard are members of the Felidae family present in Udawalawe. The Sri Lankan sloth bear is seldom seen because of its rarity. Sri Lankan sambar deer, Sri Lankan axis deer, Indian muntjac, Sri Lankan spotted chevrotain, wild boar and water buffalo are among other mammal species.
- A tailored and seamless holiday designed and based on your length of stay, budget and preferences
- Accommodation at excellent hotels on B&B basis or as required
- Availability of a luxury car and the services of a licensed, English-speaking chauffer guide at all times
- Greet at the airport on arrival and managing your day-to-day schedule till departure
- Visits to the best attractions in the country
- Optimisation of travel time and travel advice
- Financial protection for your payment
- The best price guaranteed