A unique tour exploring the island on bicycle, utilizing the trails and backroads.If you are an avid cyclist, this is for you. Not for the faint-hearted.
Price: From £800 / US$1,250 / €1,000 per person
Day 1 – Colombo
Arrival in Colombo. Chill out at the Galle Face Green, visit the Independence Square and the Parliament, shop at the Odel, divulge in this oasis of a metropolitan city.
Day 2,3 & 4 – Sigiriya / Anuradhapura / Polonnaruwa
Explore the Cultural Triangle – home to the 8th wonder of the world, the Sigiriya Rock Fortress. Discover ancient cities, world heritage sites and travel back in time to an era of kings and temples.
Day 5 & 6 – Kandy
The hill capital of Kandy was the last fort to be captured by the British. Set in a valley surrounded by hills, the bustling city is home to the famous ‘Temple of the Tooth’, holding the tooth of Lord Buddha.
Day 7 & 8 – Ella
Ella has one of the best climates in the world and is a beautiful, sleepy village nestled in a valley amongst the hills, with stunning and spectacular views. Explore the Horton Plains, tea plantations and mountains.
Day 9,10 & 11 – Kitulgala
You will be based in an adventure camp for a thrilling ride – go whitewater-rafting, canyon sliding, abseiling, trekking and mountain biking.
Day 12, 13 & 14 – Bentota
Your package will include:
- A tailored and seamless holiday designed and based on your length of stay, budget and preferences
- Accommodation at excellent hotels on B&B basis or as required
- Availability of a luxury car and the services of a licensed, English-speaking chauffer guide at all times
- Greet at the airport on arrival and managing your day-to-day schedule till departure
- Visits to the best attractions in the country
- Optimisation of travel time and travel advice
- Financial protection for your payment
- The best price guaranteed