10% Off Classic Discovery – 14 days 4 Star Hotels
An ideal tour combining exploration, culture and relaxation in Sri Lanka. Tour packages that we have scheduled are comprised of itineraries where travel time is optimized and your requirements are catered to. Explore the world heritage sites and ancient cities in the Cultural Triangle, followed by an adventure in the hills before retreating to the beach for complete relaxation.
Price Nett: £ 817 / US$1,282 / € 953 per person
Offer Valid for Summer 2014. Additional Supplementary charges may apply for peak & Winter Season.
Day 1 – Colombo
Arrival in Colombo. Chill out at the Galle Face Green, visit the Independence Square and the Parliament, shop at the Odel, divulge in this oasis of a metropolitan city
Day 2,3 & 4 – Sigiriya / Anuradhapura / Polonnaruwa
Explore the Cultural Triangle – home to the 8th wonder of the world, the Sigiriya Rick Fortress. Discover ancient cities, world heritage sites and travel back in time to an era of kings and temples.
Day 5 & 6 – Kandy
The hill capital of Kandy was the last fort to be captured by the British. Set in a valley surrounded by hills, the bustling city is home to the famous ‘Temple of the Tooth’, holding the tooth of Lord Buddha..
Day 7 & 8 – Ella
Ella has one of the best climates in the world and is a beautiful, sleepy village nestled in a valley amongst the hills, with stunning and spectacular views. Explore tea plantations, mountains and waterfalls..
Day 9, 10, 11, 12 & 13 – Bentota
Bentota is an ideally located beach resort with excellent facilities, and more importantly, glorious beaches. Explore corals, visit the turtle hatchery, enjoy the water-sports on offer and exhale with the magnificent sunset.
Your package will include:
- A tailored and seamless holiday designed and based on your length of stay, budget and preferences
- Accommodation at excellent hotels on B&B basis or as required
- Availability of a luxury car and the services of a licensed, English-speaking chauffer guide at all times
- Greet at the airport on arrival and managing your day-to-day schedule till departure
- Visits to the best attractions in the country
- Optimisation of travel time and travel advice
- Financial protection for your payment
- The best price guaranteed